Performs various accounting and analytical duties related to tax compliance, also providing research support for internal departments. Provide support for investor relations, and reporting for LLC partner and option holder transactions. Consistently provides world class customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance in meeting reporting due dates for assigned areas of tax compliance.
- Prepare documents and work papers to comply with federal, state and local tax reporting requirements.
- Calculate quarterly estimated taxable income for remittance of estimated tax payments to federal, state, and local taxing agencies.
- Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Maintain working knowledge of ongoing tax law changes and provides updates to internal departments on applicable laws.
- In depth federal, state and local tax compliance research projects as needed.
- Responsible for preparing entity registrations, annual reports and maintaining assumed business names in applicable states for multiple entities.
- Custodian of records for PAC accounting and responsible for timely related compliance filings.
- Assist with ongoing review of tax depreciation schedules.
- Provide support to Tax Manager for administration of unit option plan and unit holder reporting requirements. Also assist in answering questions from equity partners regarding information and routine compliance matters.
- Special projects as required to obtain refunds on over-accrual of tax or apply for special tax credit and incentives programs.
- Maintain accounting, compliance and reporting records for tax exempt foundation.
- Perform all job duties and responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least one (1) year in a position with primary responsibility interpreting and analyzing statistical and financial information, applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills with close attention to detail.
- At least two (2) years in a position demonstrating an ability to apply knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws.
- Utilizing strong analytical and problem-solving skills dealing with a variety of tax and business scenarios with close attention to detail.
- Effectively prioritizing and performing a variety of simultaneous tasks (multi-tasking) in a high-pressure environment, demonstrating initiative and self-direction to complete projects within expected deadlines or defined time estimates.
- Demonstrating proficiency with numerical data and calculations.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction to perform a variety of simultaneous skills (multi-tasking).
- Demonstrating proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software with a strong emphasis in excel functions.
- Utilizing excellent verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills to establish and maintain a good rapport with co-workers, Supervisors, store personnel and vendors.
- Must be dependable and demonstrate initiative.
- Consistently provide world class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with co-workers, supervisors and others.
- Communicate utilizing excellent verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills.
- Field and prioritize different tasks, phone calls and projects.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Be self-directed and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Operate a computer keyboard or mouse, and handle other computer components.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Perform all tasks with integrity and extreme confidentiality.
Machines and Equipment Operated:
- Office machines (computer terminal, copier/scanner, 10-key, fax machine, telephone, etc)
- Two (2) or more years in a position with primary responsibility interpreting and analyzing statistical and financial information, applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills with close attention to detail.
- Three (3) or more years in a position demonstrating an ability to apply extensive knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Financial reporting and general ledger accounting experience
- Experience with business intelligence software
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of personnel may vary.
650 N ARMSTRONG PLACE
Post End Date
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.