Utilize WinCo’s IT systems to help achieve strategic business goals. Design and develop new systems by configuring new hardware and software, or use existing systems in new ways to accomplish additional or different outcomes. Work with personnel to research, analyze and define business requirements and user specifications for system changes and improvements. Perform end user testing and system documentation. Monitor help desk cases. Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers. Perform related work.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis on taking care of the customer. Provide exceptional customer service with users by telephone, email, and in person.
- Manage minor to intermediate projects including timelines, documentation, meetings, and testing.
- Test, document and support business systems applications.
- Understand and follow approved change management processes.
- Follow test methodology and practices to ensure quality assurance.
- Respond to telephone calls, help desk tickets, emails and requests for technical support.
- Create and update documentation such as business processes and procedures, user documentation, change documentation and training presentations.
- Track system issues and monitor status via Help Desk tickets and Program Change Requests (PCRs).
- Work with users to identify smaller enhancements and clarify detailed requirements.
- Provide intermediate to advanced systems support including testing, interfaces and integrations.
- Schedule meetings with users and programmers for PCR requirements review and revisions.
- Support other department personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, training and/or experience demonstrating considerable knowledge of business systems analysis in addition to the requirements below.
- Demonstrating strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Applying analytical and problem-solving skills with close attention to detail to monitor progress and complete assignments effectively.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and SharePoint software (Word, Excel, Outlook, ).
- At least one (1) year of applicable systems or project management experience.
- Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers.
- Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (e.g., process paperwork, data entry, etc.).
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment by establishing and maintaining good rapport with co- workers, supervisors and others.
- Perform all tasks efficiently and accurately with confidentiality, honesty and integrity.
- Assist other business systems analysts with projects, project documentation, task list and issues logs.
- Complete realistic ROI calculations.
- Map workflows and create system, process, and/or program flow charts.
- Create, follow and update Test Scripts.
- Organize, facilitate, and coordinate meetings as needed, especially for requirements gathering or group testing.
- Correctly prioritize concurrent tasks with limited direction.
- Communicate timely meeting recaps including business decisions, open items, required tasks and next steps.
- Draft communications and change notices (may require review/approval).
- Understand and consider cross-functional business impacts.
Machines and Equipment Operated:
- Office machines (e.g., copy machine, computer terminal, telephone, fax, etc.) and other
Preferred Education, Experience and/or Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Specific experience as a business systems analyst or technical project manager
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of personnel may vary.