Prepares ready-to-bake / baked pizzas, fills beer growlers, takes orders, communicates specials and conducts product demonstrations. Consistently provides world class customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
Makes dough by weighing out ingredients and mixing
- Preps toppings by opening cases, putting ingredients in containers, putting toppings in cooler, operating slicer and cutter for vegetables, weighing certain ingredients, etc.
- Makes pizza crust by weighing out dough, operating a dough machine and rolling.
- Takes orders over-the-counter, from the demo station and by phone.
- Makes pizzas by getting dough, spreading sauce, measuring toppings, and sprinkling toppings.
- Shrink wraps pizza by operating associated machine.
- Places pizzas on and removes pizzas from oven conveyer belts.
- Taps beer kegs, fills beer growlers, and maintains cleanliness of equipment.
- Hands product to customers over-the-counter.
- Performs cashier duties by operating a cash register, receiving and making change and providing the customer with a sales ticket.
- Sells products directly to customers through the use of product samples and suggestive selling techniques.
- Cleans the area by washing dishes, sweeping, mopping and operating vacuum cleaner.
- Trains employees, provides leadership in the technical aspects of the department, etc.; orders supplies by checking and conducting inventory, estimating projected usage, etc.; writes production sheets for the department head based on projected sales; receives freight by verifying ordered products have been received, organizing it in the cooler, etc. (usually performed by manager or “lead person”).
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Exhibiting personality/work ethic that is dependable, fun, friendly, energetic, and authentic and is a team player.
- Performing basic math (add, subtract, divide and multiply) and computing weights and measures.
- Ensuring accuracy in recording sales and handling monetary transactions with mental alertness and basic math skills.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction to perform a variety of simultaneous skills (multi-tasking).
- Must be at least 19 years old. *Note: This position is located in Idaho. Should this position be needed in other states the minimum age will vary to meet state laws.
- Successfully complete an alcohol server training course before serving (per state laws). Different states may have different laws or recognize various other agencies or sources or training/certification.
- Food Handlers Certification (per state laws).
Machines and Equipment Operated:
- Cash Register
- Pallet jack, kitchen utensils and knives, digital scale, slicer, dicer, ovens, dough machine, shrink wrapper beer taps and other related equipment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of personnel may vary.