This position is responsible for performing payroll duties, including analyzing and auditing information received from stores, posting payroll data, and generating payroll. Consistently provides world class customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis on taking care of the customer. Provide exceptional customer service with users by telephone, email, and in person.
- Process payroll by auditing, inputting changes, coordinating with Data Processing for the printing of checks, sorting checks and preparing them for mailing.
- Adjusts payroll hour data according to the employee contracts and applicable laws.https://winco.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppProfileEdit&action=switchEditTab&hashed=-430346478&type=next#!
- Maintains and updates payroll tax information.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrating proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) preferred.
- Demonstrating good communication skills.
- Documenting an excellent employment record.
- Demonstrated dependability and initiative.
- Consistently provide world class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Perform a variety of simultaneous tasks (multi-tasking).
- Establish and maintain good rapport with co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- Prioritize varied responsibilities.
- Perform all tasks with integrity and extreme confidentiality.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
Machines and Equipment Operated:
- Office machines (computer terminal, copier/scanner, 10-key, fax machine, telephone, etc)
Preferred Education, Experience and/or Credentials:
- Prior Payroll knowledge/experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of personnel may vary.